Regional Sales Manager
We are seeking a full-time Superstar Regional Sales Manager to join our Sales Department to meet our aggressive customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Join us to reach YOUR Goals!
Compensation: Base-salary + Commission (UNCAPPED)
- Foster and nurture long-term relationships with clients and be a team player.
- Help potential clients understand what sets us apart from our competitors.
- Effectively communicate with architects, GCs, builders, glaziers, dealers, distributors, homeowners and building owners
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with various departments within the company such as other sales managers, engineering, customer service personnel, and accounting department.
- You will be responsible for inputting and maintaining client data into our CRM.
- You will be designated a region within the United States and held responsible for creating new and maintaining older accounts.
- Conduct thorough research on different sales opportunities within your assigned region.
- Responsible for hitting milestones, reporting to management and actively creating new opportunities for yourself and the company.
- Come up with proactive and innovative ways to reach out to new clients.
- Critical thinking and finding resolutions to customer problems.
- Provide clients with updates on their order.
**Drug test is required and MUST be passed in order to be considered for this position.**
Must have a minimum of 5 years experience as either a sales representative or a project manager.
Experience working in the construction industry (windows and doors industry is a plus).
Must know cold-call techniques and best practices for clients we’re not yet familiar with.
Confident and persuasive speaker, able to present in front of architectural firms, contractors, project managers, and possibly homeowners or building owner.
Must be clear, concise, and able to get a message across professionally and eloquently, by phone or by email.
Able to negotiate and persuade during the contract-signing process.
Strong communication skills, customer service attitude, and a friendly personality.
Must understand the importance of long-term relationships, even after projects are completed.