Our Line of French Door Systems
French doors, also known as egress or terrace doors, are a popular choice for entryways and patio applications.
French Door systems can be fabricated with sidelights and transom windows for added glass and design purposes. High-capacity in terms of weight and endurance, the panels in this line can support large swing-doors that may exceed 40 sf. using a single panel.
KEY BENEFITS & FEATURES
- Quality hardware and steel pin hinges are used to handle the weight of each panel.
- Our unique 6063-T6 aluminum extrusions means Panda systems are more durable and reliable even with
- Thanks to state-of-the-art engineering, each door can be operated almost effortlessly, even when panels exceed 300 lbs.
- Clear open space can be maximized to 90% when fully open.
- Multi-point locks and durable fabrication secure the door against forced entry.
FRENCH DOOR SYSTEMS
EXTREME WEATHER (Thermally Broken)
— Explore Our French Door Systems —
All Aluminum (60mm)
All Aluminum Slim Profile (40mm)
All Aluminum Thermally Broken (40 mm)
All Aluminum Thermally Broken (66 mm)
Aluminum / Wood Clad
Aluminum / Wood Clad Thermally Broken
Why Choose Panda Windows & Doors?
Established in 1991, Panda Windows & Doors is a leading US manufacturer known for creating some of the largest glass wall and door systems in the industry.
We pride ourselves on our ability to make any design possible regardless of the engineering hurdles faced. Innovative, custom designs are our specialty.
THE ART OF LUXURY
Panda delivers custom glass door systems to fine homes and businesses around the world. We strive to enhance the beauty of every project while adding value and inspiring design.
MADE IN THE USA
Made in the USA, all Panda door systems are designed, engineered, and fabricated in our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Las Vegas, Nevada.