CNC Operator Assistant w/ AutoCAD experience
We are seeking a full-time CNC Operator Assistant with AutoCAD experience and G-Code knowledge to join our Engineering Department and assist in the fabrication of our custom products in accordance with client specifications.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with various departments such as engineering, purchasing, customer service, and production personnel.
- Set up, program, and run machined parts.
- Offsets and tool paths (using G-Code).
- Maintain and ensure machine functions properly.
* We are looking for an outgoing, energetic, get-the-job-done-right individual. If you are ambitious, willing to work hard and apply yourself, this is a wonderful opportunity. If you do not meet these requirements, please do not apply. *
Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience utilizing CNC program.
Proficient in AutoCAD.
Proficient in G-Code.
Able to read and interpret blueprints and drawings.
Be familiar with the machine’s internal operations and be able to replace parts if necessarily.
Able to carry 100lbs.
Able to work independently and collaboratively with a team.
Must have excellent oral and written communications skills.
Detail oriented and organized with the ability to handle multiple ongoing projects and meet deadlines.
Must be able to work well in fast-paced environments.
Able to work overtime if needed.