Assistant to Project Manager
We are seeking a full-time Assistant to the Project Manager who will help ensure the smooth transition of job/project from start to completion.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with various departments such as Accounting, Purchasing, Sales, Customer Service, Engineering, and various vendors.
- Act as liaison between Shop Foreman and Regional Sales Managers to provide frequent updates.
- Communicate with vendors for follow ups as needed for required materials. Including requesting quotes for project related materials.
- Follow jobs from contract signature to completion.
- Maintain a detailed electronic and physical filing system.
- Assist in monitoring and ensuring accuracy of inventory system.
- Prepare paperwork for production floor.
- Provide purchasing detailed and itemized list of project specific materials.
- Resolve production related issues by coordinating with vendors and upper management.
**Drug test is required and MUST be passed in order to be considered for this position.**
* We are looking for an outgoing, energetic, get-the-job-done-right individual. If you are ambitious, willing to work hard and apply yourself, this is a wonderful opportunity. If you do not meet these requirements, please do not apply. *
Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience in project management, construction office administration, or related field.
Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Google Workspace.
Able to read AutoCAD drawings a plus!
Create project plans and exceed targets.
Excellent understanding of supply chain procedures.
Possess the ability to adjust project plans when needed or as the budget for the project changes.
Has professional phone etiquette.
Detail oriented and organized with the ability to handle multiple ongoing projects and meet deadlines.
Must be able to work well collaboratively and independently in fast paced environments.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Able to work overtime if needed.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.