NEWS: As Homeowners Embrace the Benefits of Expansive Openings, the Panda Windows & Doors Dealer Network Grows Nationwide
Oct 6, 2020
As Homeowners Embrace the Benefits of Expansive Openings, the Panda Windows & Doors Dealer Network Grows Nationwide
Las Vegas, Nev. (October 6, 2020) — Panda Windows & Doors, a leading US manufacturer known for creating the largest glass wall and door systems in the industry, recently announced the opening of several new showrooms as the Panda Authorized Dealer network continues to grow.
“Driven by consumer demand for expansive openings, homeowners, architects, and builders have increasingly turned to Panda’s expansive glass door systems,” states Avi Shoshan, Panda Windows & Doors Founder and CEO. “The Panda network of trusted dealers has grown to meet the needs of our customers throughout North America.”
Find a Panda Dealer Showroom Near You.
Those interested may visit the Panda Dealer Locator page and select their territory to find their Regional Account Manager who can answer their questions and provide directions to the nearest Panda Dealer Showroom.
Benefits of Panda Glass Door Systems for Expansive Openings
- Enhances living areas with natural daylighting and clean, fresh outdoor air.
- Engineered with clean lines to enhance natural views with minimal obstruction.
- Flexible systems open and stack (or pocket) to create the ultimate backyard retreat.
- Whether in extreme temperatures, high force winds, or flooding, Panda systems perform their best when they are needed most.
- Energy efficient, thermally broken options help reduce the transfer of heat or cold into conditioned spaces.
About Panda Windows & Doors™
Established in 1991, Panda’s mission is to create the most elegant, minimally obtrusive, and precision-engineered windows and doors. Headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada, all Panda Windows and Doors are manufactured in the USA.
Panda offers more than 50 high-quality systems including Folding Doors, Lift & Slide Doors, Horizontal Sliding Wall Systems, Pivot & French Doors, Multi-Slide Doors, Retractable Screens, Panda-Select line, TS.X0, and Architectural Windows.