For a seamless transition from indoor to outdoor spaces, Panda Folding Doors are the perfect design choice.
Also referred to as bi-fold doors or accordion doors, these innovative Folding Doors feature a proprietary top-hung design that allows individual panels to stack or “fold” against one another on either side or both sides of the door frame. When fully open, the stacked door panels provide a 90% unobstructed view of the outdoor space beyond.
KEY BENEFITS & FEATURES
- State-of-the-art engineering featuring 6063-T6 aluminum extrusions, European hardware, and Delrin polymer rollers makes Panda Folding Doors remarkably lightweight, durable, and weather-resistant – even with repetitive, daily use.
- Daily doors (swing, egress, or flag doors) can be integrated into the system, allowing for easy entry and exit without having to open the entire system.
- Limitless customization options opportunities include radius or “curved” options, multidirectional and unidirectional layouts, zero-post corner designs, and both inswing and outswing options.
- As with our extensive portfolio of aluminum glass doors, Panda’s Folding Door systems are available in a wide variety of finishes to complement any décor. We also offer coastal applications where corrosion from salt and seawater is a potential concern.
- Child-safe features such as multiple pinch-proof EPDM bubble gaskets layered between each panel.
FOLDING DOOR SYSTEMS
EXTREME WEATHER (Thermally Broken)
TALL OPENINGS (Ultra)
WOOD (Solid & Clad)
FOLDING DOOR BROCHURE
The Benefits of Large Expansive Openings
Panda’s expansive glass door systems enhance interior areas with natural daylighting and fresh outdoor air.
WHEN THE VIEW
Panda glass doors are engineered with clean lines to enhance natural views with minimal obstruction.
Double your space by connecting outdoor areas. Create room dividers. The flexibility offered by Panda door systems is limitless.
Whether in extreme temps, high-force winds, or flooding… Panda systems perform their best when they are needed most.
Panda offers thermally-broken aluminum frame options to help reduce the transfer of heat or cold into air conditioned spaces.
— Explore Our Folding Door Systems —
All Aluminum S.51
All Aluminum Thermally Broken
All Aluminum Thermally Broken Ultra
All Aluminum Ultra
Aluminum / Wood Clad Thermally Broken
Aluminum / Wood
Why Choose Panda Windows & Doors?
Established in 1991, Panda Windows & Doors is a leading US manufacturer known for creating some of the largest glass wall and door systems in the industry.
We pride ourselves on our ability to make any design possible regardless of the engineering hurdles faced. Innovative, custom designs are our specialty.
THE ART OF LUXURY
Panda delivers custom glass door systems to fine homes and businesses around the world. We strive to enhance the beauty of every project while adding value and inspiring design.
MADE IN THE USA
Made in the USA, all Panda door systems are designed, engineered, and fabricated in our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Las Vegas, Nevada.