Vice President of Sales
We are seeking a full-time VP of Sales who is an out-of-the-box thinker to join our Sales Department. A successful candidate will guide the Regional Sales Managers in executing the promotion and vision of the company.
**Drug test is required and MUST be passed in order to be considered for this position.**
Compensation: $100,000- $120,000 + Commission.
- Forecast sales, develop out of the box sales strategies/models, and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Evaluate customers skills, needs, and build productive long-lasting relationships.
- Meet personal and team sales targets.
- Conduct sales trainings.
- Report and provide feedback to upper management using financial statistical data.
- Expand client database.
- Increase income and revenue by guiding the sales team, negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products.
- Effectively use CRM to maintain customer history and lead generation.
- Source new sales opportunities and expand client database.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with various departments such as engineering, marketing, customer service, and accounting.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with vendors and clients.
- Understanding the company products and brand.
- Creating and interpreting a variety of reports.
Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Must have strong understanding of market trends.
Detail oriented and organized with the ability to handle multiple ongoing projects and meet deadlines.
Must be able to work well in fast-paced environments.
Must be a team-player who is able to provide and receive constructive criticism.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Has professional phone etiquette.
Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Able to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
5 years of previous sales management experience.
Resilient with a proven track record over achieving quota.