We are seeking an experienced and talented Marketing Manager to promote our luxury line of custom windows and doors. The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing marketing strategies and coordinating programs and campaigns to increase revenue. The Marketing Manager will report directly to upper management and work closely with sales management to ensure a cohesive business development strategy.
Position is full-time 7am to 3:30pm, Monday-Friday in our office in North Las Vegas, NV.
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines, etc.
- Collaborate with sales team and executive management to identify goals and scope of desired marketing program, determine most effective marketing techniques and channels, and develop sales tools.
- Act as a gatekeeper of the brand in working with teams on advertising, promotions, internal work, campaign marketing, social media, and other areas of representation.
- Identify new customers and markets through market analysis and analyze marketing data to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, on scope, and on budget.
- Recruit, hire, and train members of the Marketing Department.
- Supervise the Marketing Department and provide guidance and feedback to internal teams, external analysts, and agencies.
- Develop a regular content calendar to publish high-quality content that resonates with target audience. Write and/or work with copywriters to develop engaging, well-written content such as blogs, press releases, webinars, guides, and web content that is SEO friendly and optimized for conversion.
- Assist with website design, content selection, development, updates, and performance analysis.
- Support SEO activities, researching keywords, keyword trends, and monitoring reporting dashboards.
- Monitor and nurture brand social channels and collaborate closely with in-house Graphic Designer to create engaging social media posts.
- Coordinate with Marketing Admin to oversee administrative duties and details associated with conferences and trade shows including event planning, execution, and communication with conference organizers, vendors.
- Manage contracted agency’s digital marketing tactics, including search engine/social marketing (SEM), pay-per-click marketing (PPC), display and retargeting.
- Advise and instruct on segmentation criteria for external communications such as email and other marketing mediums.
- Manage email campaigns and drive ongoing optimization through comprehensive A/B testing strategy, including developing and refining best practices.
- Find new technologies that improve efficiency and collaboration, while cutting overhead costs.
A plus if you have:
- Experience with luxury, manufacturing and/or construction-related fields.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud products.
*Drug test is required and MUST be passed in order to be considered for this position.**
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, English, or related field.
Minimum 3 years of experience leading a marketing department.
Proficient in Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, as well as WordPress, Zoho CRM (or similar customer relationship management tools), and Hootsuite or similar social media management tools.
Strong knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts including digital marketing campaigns, content marketing, email marketing, landing pages, websites, and social media with a strong understanding of corporate communication and branding.
Excellent written and oral communication skills to effectively convey creative marketing ideas and influence key decision-makers.
Professional copywriting knowledge will be used daily for email marketing, website content, blog posts, press releases, etc. (Must provide writing samples)
Broad knowledge of concepts, practices, and tactics of digital marketing (e.g. display, search, social, website UX/UI, email, conversion optimization, content syndication, etc.)
Excellent visual design ability and a strong understanding of layout and web typography, information architecture, navigation structure, and content hierarchy.
Skilled in email marketing distribution and analysis and experience with email automation and marketing automation platforms.
Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Resourceful, strategic, self-confident, and analytical.