We are seeking a full-time in-house social media specialist to join our Marketing Department and assist in creating new and creative content for our fast-paced custom windows and doors company.
- Collaborate with other areas across the organization such as designers, marketers, engineers, sales personnel, and senior management to ensure accuracy and the fulfillment of cross-functional needs and to ensure business objectives are met in creative marketing.
- Optimize and refine the social media management process.
- Create social posts with a focus on engagement, growth, retention and conversion.
- Manage the community and engage users on various social platforms on behalf of our brand(s).
- Execute live-time tweets, replies and creation of timely and relevant content to specific audiences.
- Partner with key employees to create monthly social content calendars / strategies as well real-time responses to connect with questions and grow the brand.
- Stay up to date on latest social trends and tools and implement them for social campaigns delivery.
- Analyze, track, and measure performance against KPI’s and report on monthly social campaigns.
**Drug test is required and MUST be passed in order to be considered for this position.**