**Drug test is required and MUST be passed in order to be considered for this position.**
We are seeking a full-time regional sales manager to join our sales department to meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
Compensation: Base-salary + Commission ($60K+)
- Foster and nurture long-term relationships with clients.
- Help potential clients understand what sets us apart from our competitors.
- Effectively communicate with architects, GCs, builders, glaziers, and homeowners.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with various departments within the company
such as other sales managers, engineering, customer service personnel, and accounting
- You will be responsible for inputting and maintaining client data into our CRM.
- Conduct thorough research on different sales opportunities within your assigned region.
- You will be designated a region within the United States and held responsible for
creating new and maintaining older accounts.
- Responsible for hitting milestones, reporting to the Vice President of Sales, and actively
creating new opportunities for yourself and the company.
- Come up with proactive and innovative ways to reach out to new clients.
- Critical thinking and finding resolutions to customer problems.
- Provide clients with updates on their orders.
Meeting all of the criteria above will provide you with the potential to close projects worth $100,000+ on a regular basis and $1,000,000 on a semi-regular basis.