**Drug test is required and MUST be passed in order to be considered for this position.**
We are seeking a full-time mechanical engineer to join our engineering department and assist in designing high- end/high- detail parts for our custom windows and doors.
- Develop and build prototypes using GD&T.
- Design new or improve existing products, utilizing multiple methods.
- Research competitor products quarterly and collaborate with the product development
team to generate ideas for making our products the best on the market.
- Organize and develop BOM.
- Create detailed approval, shop, and installation drawings.
- Consult with fabrication teams during product manufacturing, advising them on design
specifications and providing physical assistance when required.
- Communicate and accurately modify technical drawings based on customer request.
- Coordinate with team to understand project requirements, verify design details, and
recommend modifications as needed according to company, site standards, and best
- Work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.