We are seeking a full-time in-house copywriter to join our Marketing Department and assist in creating new and creative content for our fast-paced custom windows and doors company.
- Collaborate with other areas across the organization such as designers, marketers, engineers, sales personnel, and senior management to ensure accuracy and the fulfillment of cross-functional needs and to ensure business objectives are met in creative marketing.
- Driving the creation of original concepts that result in effective and compelling communication.
- Developing and maintaining a clear and consistent brand voice.
- Write for social media and use best practices for developing social media content – specifically for LinkedIn.
- Develop messaging for various target audiences.
- Create voice-over scripts for video.
- Write weekly blogs and newsletters.
- Write for print materials such as brochures, flyers and direct mail.
- Balance different points of view with insightful and creative solutions.
- Manage competing priorities and aggressive deadlines.
**Drug test is required and MUST be passed in order to be considered for this position.**