**Drug test is required and MUST be passed in order to be considered for this position.**
We are seeking a full-time aAdministrative/sSales aAssistant to join our sSales dDepartment and aid with answering phones, producing proposals, and assisting the regional managers in gathering current and prospective clients the necessary information.
- Enter product data information in the system and conducting data analysis (using Excel).
- Provides sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports.
- Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; preparing and
distributing monthly reports.
- Perform the full cycle sales process.
- Receive Request for Quotations (RFQs) from customers.
- Review drawings and quote data for all necessary information.
- Contact customers for any issues regarding quote package.
- Print and organize all job specs, prints, and necessary data.
- Communicate with rRegional mManagers, accounting department, and
- Work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.