Convenience in hardware began with a “gets the job done” attitude. At first invention of any single object, it was amazing enough that we were able to do the things we were able to do. Over time, hardware became increasingly more cosmetic yet remained able to achieve the tasks they were built for. As technology becomes more advanced, our way of living becomes more suited to adapt with changes for the better. Because of this advanced technology, Panda Windows & Doors was able to lead the way with improving systems to change with the future. Introducing the Tev 500.
Interior Side of Handle
Exterior Side of Handle
Designed to keep Panda’s sleek style in mind, the Tev 500 is slim in profile with less than 2mm projection. With this low-profile handle, extra clearance is given making this handle extremely suitable for sliding doors designed to be pocketed into the walls with no obstruction. Recessed into the door panel, the Tev 500 remains true to the Panda idea of minimalistic designs and ease of operation.
- Super low profile with less than 2mm projection
- Narrow backset – minimum of 26.5mm
- Symmetrical machining for ease of installation
- Works with door thickness range of 1.47″ to 2.46″
- Designed for use with two and four-point mortise locks
- Exterior key locking options
Panda Windows & Doors understands the importance of security and reassurance. The Tev 500 comes equipped with a highly secured multi-point locking mechanism. With inevitable weather conditions in mind, the Tev 500 is built with high corrosion resistance to prevent damage to the handle and it’s components. Forced entry resistance is also at peace of mind with maximum structural performance. This handle is available in Black, White, Satin Chrome, and Brown. The Tev 500 is sure to keep your system looking and feeling quality made as Panda Windows & Doors always intends.
- Two, Four and Six-point mortise locks
- Available for wood, vinyl and aluminum sliding doors
- Zinc lock body with aluminum face plate
- High corrosion and forced-entry resistance
- Shoot bolt options available
- Reliable mishandling devise as standard
- Secondary security options available
Have questions on our systems or hardware? Contact us to discuss options for your next project! The team at Panda Windows & Doors looks forward to hearing your ideas.
Keyword: Architecture, Custom Windows, Custom Doors, Folding Doors, Bi-part Doors, Lift and Slide Doors, Glass Walls, Pivot Doors, French Doors, Hurricane Rated Doors, Re-model, Renovation, Commercial, Residential, handle, hardware, technical