Customer Service/Front Desk Representative
Job Position: Customer Service/Front Desk Representative
We are seeking a full-time Customer Service/Front Desk Representative to join our Customer Service Department and provide exceptional service while building partnerships. Must be able to maintain a strong relationship with clients and vendors and be an expert in administration support.
- Keep track of conference room schedule
- Gather and prepare documentation of new hires
- Update and maintain the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Create and maintain a directory of service providers and resources
- Create and maintain client inquiries and needs
- Assess client issues and provide recommendations to resolve problems
- Ensure each client is give necessary services and follow up to fill ongoing service needs
- Track and report frequency of service inquiries with itemized details of needs
- Pack and ship warranty materials
- Occasional light to moderate lifting is required
- Other duties as assigned
**Drug test is required and MUST be passed in order to be considered for this position.**
A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
Minimum 3 years of industry experience or related experience is required.
Must be computer proficient including Microsoft Office & Excel.
Must have excellent organization and planning skills.
Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Must be able to take direction.
Must be able to provide direction.
Must be able to work well under deadlines and multitask.
Must have excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Must be comfortable and flexible with evolving priorities.
Must have a professional demeanor.
Must be able to perform daily work in a typical office environment seated for extended periods.