Warehouse Associate (Shipping and Receiving)
We are seeking a full-time Warehouse Associate specializing in shipping and receiving to join our team and aid with day to day tasks around the shop. We are looking for an outgoing, energetic, get-the-job-done-right individual. If you are ambitious, willing to work hard and apply yourself, this is a wonderful opportunity. If you do not meet these requirements, please do not apply.
Location: Las Vegas, NV
- Keeping track of a job from beginning to end which includes:
- Receiving the order.
- Pulling the necessary items.
- Maintaining inventory.
- Boxing items.
- Making packing slips.
- Gathering the items on the pallet.
- Loading the trucks with a forklift.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with production foreman, production personnel, and accounting department.
- Work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
**Drug test is required and MUST be passed in order to be considered for this position.**
Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience working in a warehouse.
Must have experience working in the shipping and receiving.
Must have picking and packing experience.
Must have appropriate forklift experience.
Able to lift 50lbs+.
Able to stand on your feet for the duration of the whole shift.
Detail oriented, organized with the ability to handle multiple ongoing projects and meet deadlines.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Must know basic computer and Windows software skills.