We are seeking a full-time shop production individual to join our production department and assist in the fabrication of our custom products in accordance with client specifications.
Location: Las Vegas, NV
- Follow production schedules.
- Review and execute customer orders.
- Review and execute shipping orders.
- Review and determine whether items need to be staged, gathered, or distributed.
**Drug test is required and MUST be passed in order to be considered for this position.**
* We are looking for an outgoing, energetic, get-the-job-done-right individual. If you are ambitious, willing to work hard and apply yourself, this is a wonderful opportunity. If you do not meet these requirements, please do not apply. *
Must be able to operate hand tools and mechanical equipment appropriately.
Must be able to read drawings.
Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience with wood cutting, utilizing wood table safely saw and nails/staple gun.
Must know basic math skills.
Forklift experience is a plus.
Valid driver’s license and own transportation.
Detail-oriented and organized, with the ability to handle multiple ongoing projects and meet deadlines.
Must be able to work well in fast-paced environments.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Able to work overtime if needed.