Job Position: Administrative/Sales Assistant
We are seeking a full-time Administrative/Sales Assistant to join our Sales Department and aid with answering phones, producing proposals and assisting the regional managers in support activities related closing sales. If you are looking for a position where your skills will be of critical importance in a company with endless growth, please read through the below qualifications and responsibilities.
- Enter product data information in the system and conducting data analysis (using Excel)
- Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates.
- Receive Request for Quotations (RFQs) from Regional Sales Managers.
- Compile pricing information and create formal proposal based on RFQ details.
- Work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
**Drug test is required and MUST be passed in order to be considered for this position.**
Must have a minimum of 2 years of clerical experience, office administration, or data entry.
Must have a high school diploma.
Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel.
Has professional phone-etiquette.
Detail oriented and organized with the ability to handle multiple ongoing projects and meet deadlines.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Trade show experience is a plus.