The HSW-TS60 system is custom made to order with a large variety of options available.
System Overview: This system allows a room to be divided into separate interior spaces or to divide the interior from the exterior. Designed to truly create an “operable wall”, this system is available in very large sizes to span oversized openings, while panel storage in the open position is very minimal.
Maximum Panel Height: Up to 144 inches.
Maximum Panel Width: Up to 60 inches.
Panel Weight: Approximately 7 to 8 lbs/sqft depending on overall panel size. Able to easily accommodate panel weights in excess of 1,000 lbs.
Number of Panels: Countless panels can be built as they operate individually.
Profiles: The durable profiles are manufactured from 6063-T5 extruded aluminum with a wall thickness of up to 1/8″ allowing for oversized panels.
System Configurations: Each door system is custom built to support the need of your specific project. Unlimited spans of individual top-hung panels can be configured in an array of angles to partition off nearly any size and shape space. Stacking in multiple conveniently located parking bays or closets can be configured for a wide open unobstructed space.
Glazing: Low-e-coated, Clear Insulating Glass is standard. Various types of glass and other materials at a thickness between 1/4″ and 1″ may be used.
Adjustments: Header track may be easily adjusted over time to keep the system level for optimal operation.
Running: This system utilizes specially designed track systems and quad rollers to support panels in top hung configurations. Tracks may be set to direct panels in the specified directions.
Bottom Guide: Bottom roller guide pin and track is required for all folding or pivoting systems and individual operable panels over 120″. Several track types are available depending on flooring conditions.
- Depending on panel weight and overall size, a structural steel reinforcement is added along track runs and at parking areas.
- Several attachment methods may be implemented to accommodate various types of construction.
- A structural engineer should be consulted to ensure proper structure is used to carry the weight of the system.
Self Guided System:
- Self guiding corners allow for smooth transition through an infinite variety of configurations and parking conditions to meet the need of very specific projects.
- Corner can be programmed to self steer panels into their positions.
Most Common Configurations
- HSW Systems are composed of top-hung panels that slide effortlessly and independently within a single narrow head track.
- Individual unhinged panels follow the header track around corners, behind walls and structural obstacles, and inside or outside of the opening.
- Panels easily navigate multiple angle changes and directions over a single recessed floor track.
- Virtually any shape is possible including multiple open corners, segmented curves up to 90° angles and bypass posts.
- Stacking options can be positioned beyond the frame of the opening allowing for multiple types of parking arrangements.
- Panels can be parked in hidden convenient closets, perpendicular or parallel to the opening, split in two or more parking bays, etc.
- Single or double swing doors can be integrated anywhere within the span of panels to create inviting entrances when the system is closed. When the system is opened the swing doors conveniently slide away with the rest of the panels and disappear into parking bays for unobstructed access.
The stacking arrangements shown below are only examples. Mirrored systems and many other stacking arrangements are available. Door system can be stacked to the left, right or center split. Unlimited panel numbers are possible.
Our entire product line is available in the following 25 standard colors. These colors cover the most popular choices, and are readily available at the standard price. All standard colors are verified AAMA 2604 Compliant with the option to upgrade to a verified AAMA 2605 Compliant powder coating finish for an additional charge.
Pebble Gray Satin
Black Anodized Effect
Metallic Full Moon Silver
Marley Bronze Brown
Clear Anodized Effect
Virtually every color imaginable can be produced, along with a variety of finishes such as anodized, kynar, metallic, translucent, flats, gloss, wrinkle and hammered. Give us a color sample to match or even an RAL* number, and we will produce your windows and/or doors in your own custom color (Available with an additional fee for color matching).
All custom colors are verified AAMA 2604 Compliant with the option to upgrade to a verified AAMA 2605 Compliant powder coating finish for an additional charge.
Due to the limitations of desktop scanners and the relative inconsistencies of various display monitors, the colors you see on your screen may not be a totally accurate reproduction of the actual product. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For exact color options, please contact us for a sample.
HSW systems are delivered with ARIA lock handles.
Swing Door Handles
The following handle designs are used on integrated swing doors.
Custom powder coating is available in a variety of AAMA 2604 compliant colors. Our color laboratory can develop a custom powder formulation to create the exact look you are trying to achieve. Simply contact us to submit a color match request.