The IS.14 provides all the weather protection needed to endure large missile and hurricane impact without compromising design, imagination and aesthetics - and standing up to coastal pressures such as corrosion, humidity and salt.
The contemporary design of this Lift & Slide system combined with ultimate performance with an outstanding 100DP provides a large-scale opening solution to commercial and residential projects in the high velocity hurricane zone (HVHZ) and other wind-borne debris areas.
Designed to comply with stringent Florida Building Codes TAS 201; TAS 202; and TAS 203, the IS.14 is ideal for use in highly exposed areas such as:
- Florida including Miami-Dade county
- US States within the Gulf of Mexico including coastal Texas
- North & South Carolina
- The entire US East Coast
- Hawaiian Islands
- The Caribbean
- Yucatan Peninsula of Mexico
The IMPACT Lift & Slide Panel
- Profiles are manufactured from 6063-T6 extruded aluminum with a depth of 2 3/4".
- Maximum view and minimal obstruction with a 4 1/2" stile and rail profiles.
- Aluminum wood clad panels have a profile thickness of 3 9/16".